Vivobarefoot Primus Trail 2 All Weather FG Womens Trail Running Shoes
Designed for use across hard-packed or rocky surfaces in both wet and dry conditions, the Vivobarefoot Primus Trail 2 All Weather FG Womens Running Shoes maximise ground feel for a more connected run. The upper uses a recycled polyester which is water-resistant, and the flexible Firm Ground (FG) sole is grippy yet keeps the material to a minimum between your foot and the ground.
Recycled materials from post-consumer plastic waste make these shoes an eco-conscious choice, which is free from animal materials and suitable for vegans.
- Water resistant upper mesh made from recycled polyester, so you can train all year round, all without sacrificing the barefoot feeling
- Firm Ground sole offers multi-terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all-round grip and durability
- 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximise ground feel and grip on wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain
- textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce waste to landfill
- (Re)new and improved - remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced the impact this footwear has on the planet
- Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
- Made in Vietnam
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be re-made and re-worn