Vivobarefoot Primus Trail 2 SG Womens Trail Running Shoes
Ideal for walking, running and hiking in snowy, slippery or muddy terrains, the Vivobarefoot Primus Trail 2 SG Womens Trail Running Shoes are lugged to deliver excellent traction. As per the brand's minimalist designs, the shoes are thin-soled, flexible and wide, shaped more like feet than shoes, maximising comfort and ground feel. On warmer days, you'll appreciate the lightweight and breathable construction.
Thanks to the use of recycled materials, not tested on animals or containing any animal-derived products, these are an eco-conscious choice too.
- Soft Ground (SG) sole offers traction and a sticky rubber compound for muddy, snowy or slippery terrain
- Lightweight and breathable
- Durable and flexible
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce waste to landfill
- Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
- Made in Vietnam
- Made for feet, not landfill. These shoes were designed to be remade and re-worn