Vivobarefoot Tracker Decon FG2 Hiking Boots
A simplified version of the classic Tracker, the Vivobarefoot Tracker Decon FG2 Hiking Boots are designed to allow your feet to move more naturally. The boots are wide, thin and flexible, delivering stability and a connected feel. Durability is enhanced by the metal hardware finishings.
A Woolmark® certified merino knitted sock design creates an improved barefoot feel while regulating temperature and preventing odours from developing, with an Outlast thermal insole further enhancing heat management. The wild hide leather upper is naturally water-resistant and extremely supple without losing its shape over time. Vivobarefoot has included the FG (firm ground) sole, with deeper lugs and intelligent spacing, significantly improving grip and mud shedding on all terrains.
The boots are constructed from renewable natural materials and when their life is over, they can be returned to Vivobarefoot to be recycled.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
- Wide to allow for natural stability
- Thin to enable you to feel more
- Flexible to enable natural movement
- Finished with metal hardware for added durability
- A Woolmark® certified merino knitted sock design for better barefoot feeling, thermal regulation and anti-odour properties
- Reimagined FG (firm ground) sole markedly improves all-terrain grip with deeper lugs, intelligent spacing and faster mud shedding
- Metal-free, naturally water-resistant wild hide leather for uncompromising flex and performance
- Outlast thermal insole offers temperature-regulating technology; absorbing, storing and releasing heat
- A simpler design to make repair and recycling much easier
- Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam
- Made from renewable natural materials
- Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to Vivobarefoot
Vivobarefoot Tracker Decon FG2 Hiking Boots Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".