Vivobarefoot Tracker HI 2 Womens Hiking Boots
Designed to keep your feet warm in the harshest of conditions, the Tracker HI 2 Womens Hiking Boots are unique in their construction and feature a high-quality thermal Nubuck leather upper to trap heat. The design is highly breathable and features a synthetic multi-ply to enhance airflow. A performance insole improves ventilation and comfort, as well as allowing the fit to be customised, but it can be removed to improve responsiveness.
The soft ground outsole is ideal for wet, muddy terrain. It features a sticky rubber to enhance traction across a range of surfaces and uses aggressive lugs to provide maximum grip at all times. The thin sole is puncture-resistant, and offers premium protection without sacrificing the barefoot experience.
- Exceptional heat retention is provided by the thermal Nubuck leather upper
- A fully recycled RPET lining provides insulation
- The moisture wicking properties move sweat and moisture away from the skin for cool comfort and minimal wet weight
- Full lacing system for ultimate security
- A flat and comfortable tongue and ankle collar improves comfort over a long period of time
- 3mm Removable Performance Insole provides extra comfort and warmth on chilly days, and can be removed to improve ground feel
- Soft Ground Outsole supplies unprecedented grip, and is ideal for soft, wet, and muddy terrain
- Aggressive Lugs avoid clogging for maximum grip at all times
- Side lugs increase traction
- Improved puncture resistance for enhanced protection and a minimum weight