Wahoo KICKR CORE Smart Turbo Trainer Zwift Bundle
With the Wahoo KICKR CORE Smart Turbo Trainer Zwift Bundle, you'll have everything you need for the perfect indoor training setup. Whether it's because winter is starting to bite and you want to train away from the cold and wet, or you are just looking for a way to fit your riding in around your working day, this is a great bundle deal that gets you fitted out at a fantastic price that won't break the bank.
The KICKR CORE is Wahoo's entry-level direct-drive turbo trainer, providing an accurate, convenient and surprisingly quiet training experience. Incorporating the same belt-system that you find in the premium KICKR, this is a trainer you can use day or night without worrying about noise. The KICKR CORE, meanwhile, provides a maximum simulated gradient of 16% (for an assumed rider weight of 79kg) and can withstand a power output of 1800 watts, so no matter your training requirements, the KICKR CORE will be able to match your needs. The package is supplied with an 11-speed 105 cassette also, so the bundle really is ready to go straight out of the box.
The included 12-month Zwift membership, meanwhile, is a great addition to the package, allowing you to train with the full use of Zwift's online training system. This makes your experience both much more enjoyable and social and also helps add an extra dimension of motivation to your training thanks to Zwift's added competitive element.
The KICKR CORE is fully compatible with whatever training app you prefer thanks to the ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity.
What's in the box
- Wahoo KICKR CORE
- Rear leg / front leg
- Nuts (x4) / bolts (x4)
- Hex tool
- 1.8mm spacer
- Drive side adapter for 130mm and 135mm quick release
- Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm quick release
- Drive side adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 thru-axle
- Reversible hub spacer for thru-axle
- AC power adapter both a UK and EU plug lead
- Quick release skewer
- 12-Month Zwift Membership
- Shimano 105 R7000 11-Speed Cassette
- ANT+ USB dongle with extension cord
For any further information please refer to our Turbo Trainer Guide.
Free trials of the following apps with your purchase
- 30 Days FREE of Zwift for new members
- 60 Days FREE of Strava Summit for new Strava members
- 30 Days FREE of TrainerRoad for new users
- 60 Days FREE of The Sufferfest Training Center for new Sufferfest members
- 30 Days FREE of Fulgaz for new subscribers
- 30 Days FREE of Rouvy for new premium subscribers
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Maximum power output: 1800 watts
- Maximum simulated grade: 16% (assumed rider/bike weight of 79 kg)
- KICKR CLIMB compatibility: Yes
- Flywheel weight: 5.4kg / 12lbs
- Footprint with legs open: 20" x 28" (51cm x 71cm)
- Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Compatible with 8, 9, 10 and 11-speed SRAM/Shimano cassettes
- Wheel size: Road - 24 inch, 650c, 700c / MTB: 24 inch, 26 inch, 650b, 29 inch
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C
- Hub compatibility: 130/135 QR and 12x142, 12x148 Thru-axle (includes adapters and spacers)
- App compatibility: Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainer Road, Virtual Training, Veloreality, Kinomap Trainer, PeriPedal, Velo Trainer
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.