Wolf Tooth Components 94 BCD Chainring for 4 Bolt SRAM
Made from high-grade aluminium for a low weight and lasting strength, the Wolf Tooth Components 94 BCD Chainring is designed specifically for use with 4 bolt SRAM cranksets. Weighing just 64 grams in its largest edition, this chainring boasts compatibility with any SRAM crankset that uses a 94mm bolt circle diameter.
Recommended for use with a clutch style rear derailleur for better chain security, this chainring makes use of a Drop-Stop wide and narrow alternating tooth profile that secures and assures you of better security and uptake as you ride. With a 49mm chainline and compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed drivetrains, this is a top quality choice for the rider wanting the perfect part for their machine.
- Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Material 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium
- Chainline - 49mm
- Weight - 30t - 44g, 32t - 54g, 34t - 63g
- Compatible with any SRAM crankset with a 94 BCD
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed drivetrains (Including SRAM Eagle)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.