Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Chainring for Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020
Designed to offer up a fantastic retention and improved chainlines, the Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Chainring for Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 delivers that high level of adaptability that helps you perfect your drivetrain.
Made from aluminium 7075 T6, this chainring is made in the USA to fit Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 1x cranksets. Mounting using only Shimano's stock XTR chainring bolts, this chainring offers a strong and rigid transmission. Designed to work with drivetrains ranging from 9 to 12 speeds, this chainring is compatible with 10, 11 and 12-speed chains including SRAM Eagle.
Making use of a Wolf Tooth Component's patent-pending Drop-Strop wide to narrow tooth profile for better chain retention, this chainring assures you of great traction and power. With an improved mud shedding ability, this chainring is sure to offer an improved experience.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- Material 7075-T6
- Chainline - 49 mm for 30-34T and 50 mm for 36T
- Weight - 30t - 41g, 32t - 50g, 34t - 59g, 36t - 69g
- Compatible with Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 1x or 2x cranksets
- Mounts only using the stock Shimano XTR chainring bolts (M7)
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12-speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
PRODUCT REF: XTR96XX
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more