Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Symmetrical Chaining for Shimano
The Wolf Tooth Components 96 BCD Symmetrical Chainring is made to function with Shimano's M782, M672, M622, M612 cranksets and is to be used as part of a 9, 10, 11, or 12-speed drivetrain.
With an aluminium 7075 T6 construction, this chairing is durable and lightweight. Made to shed mud with ease, this chainring uses a Drop-Stop tooth profile, alternating in wide and narrow teeth in order to deliver a greater uptake and a smoother rotation as you ride.
With a 49mm chainline and with a 34 tooth ring weighing just 59 grams, this is a strong option for any rider looking to adapt their bike to their specific needs.
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Wolf Tooth’s patent-pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security
- Material - 7075-T6 aluminium
- Chainline - 49mm
- Weight - 30t - 41g, 32t - 50g, 34t - 59g
- Compatible with any 96 BCD Shimano Symmetric bolt pattern crankset
- Compatible with Shimano M782, M672, M622, M612 cranksets
- Compatible with 9,10,11, and 12-speed chains (including SRAM Eagle)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.