Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Light Action Lever Magura
Designed and largely constructed in the USA, the Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Light Action Lever has been built to pair precisely with Magura brakes. Compatible with all cable actuated dropper seatposts, this premium component has been machined to ensure optimum durability, performance and comfort.
The ergonomically shaped lever reduces unwanted pressure on the thumb, while its close to bar position allows you to keep your hands firmly on the grips when operating the dropper post. The textured finish maximises control in the wet, while a precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw prevent cable damage. Featuring a large 21mm bearing, the ReMote offers smooth operation and unrivalled modulation; making it a must-have upgrade for any discerning mountain biker.
- The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy
- The ReMote LA uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation
- A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws
- Sits close to the bar, minimising the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals
- Solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters
- Features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash
- A machined surface ensures that control is not lost, even in the worst of conditions
- Compatible with: 9Point8 Fall Line, Bontrager Line, DVO Garnet, Easton Haven, Fox Transfer, Giant Contact, Gravity Dropper, KS (all), PNW Bachelor, RaceFace Turbine, Specialized Command, Thomson and TransX
- Fits Magura brakes
- From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA