Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Sustain for RockShox Reverb MM Clamp
The Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Sustain simplifies your Rockshox Reverb Seatpost, ensuring it is more reliable and easier to service, whilst also improving its performance. Built around SRAM's MatchMaker clamps, this sleek upgrade will blend seamlessly into your cockpit, boasting increased style and control.
The intuitive design replaces Rockshox's secondary hydraulic system with a mechanical offering, reducing the complexity of the system for enhanced performance and reliability. Similarly, Wolf Tooth's highly regarded lever features a short throw, clean aesthetics, and an ergonomically perfect design, making this conversion kit a must have for any Reverb owner.
- Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts.
- NOT compatible with A1 spec Reverbs
- NOT compatible with non-Stealth (externally routed hydraulic hose)
- A2 Spec has no marking at the top of the stanchion and the speed adjuster knob is black (vs Silver for the A1)
- B Spec has gold "Rockshox" written at the top of the stanchion
- Leak-proof, robust, and low-maintenance mechanical actuation system
- Easy cable detachment for servicing or shipping
- A 40mm (1 5/8in) reduction of in-frame height when compared to Connectamajig-equipped Reverbs
- Straightforward 15-minute installation
- Wolf Tooth's low-profile, high-traction lever
- Easily-installed UpFront cable fixing
- Large-diameter 21mm ball-bearing pivot
- Low-torque Cable-Kind Clamp
- Solidly-mounted, rattle-free integrated cable adjuster
- Industry-first breakaway axle pivot makes the inevitable mishaps less (financially) painful
- Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.