Wolf Tooth Components ReMote Sustain for RockShox Reverb Magura Clamp
Wolf Tooth Components' ReMote Sustain has taken the popular RockShox Reverb design and built upon it, offering riders improved reliability and easy maintenance. Designed using a Magura Clamp, this can be seamlessly paired up with their brakes, while the cable based design offers leak free, low maintenance and robust performance all year round.
The low profile lever allows you to keep your hands firmly planted on the grips, and the easy cable detachment design offers hassle-free servicing. A large 21mm ball bearing provides smooth actuation, while the industry-first breakaway axle pivot ensures the whole unit isn't damaged in the event of a crash.
- Leak-proof, robust, and low-maintenance mechanical actuation system
- Easy cable detachment for servicing or shipping
- A 40mm (1 5/8in) reduction of in-frame height when compared to Connectamajig-equipped Reverbs
- Straightforward 15-minute installation
- Wolf Tooth's low-profile, high-traction lever
- Easily-installed UpFront cable fixing
- Large-diameter 21mm ball-bearing pivot
- Low-torque Cable-Kind Clamp
- Solidly-mounted, rattle-free integrated cable adjuster
- Industry-first breakaway axle pivot makes the inevitable mishaps less (financially) painful
- Compatible with Rockshox Reverb A2 and B Spec Stealth (internal) routing dropper posts
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.