Yeti SB150 T-Series Mountain Bike Frame 2022
The culmination of racer-led timed testing and countless development hours, the Yeti SB150 T-Series Mountain Bike Frame is a thoroughbred enduro steed built to shave seconds off your race-day times. Confident and planted, the unique suspension design is the key to this bike’s performance, delivering an aggressive ride character that belies its 150mm of suspension travel.
At the heart of the suspension design is the Switch Infinity link. Designed in collaboration with FOX, it creates a translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel, providing a unique anti-squat curve that can’t be achieved by traditional pivot placement. This design enhances pedalling performance and offers a bottomless feel, encouraging a rowdy ride style whilst boosting efficiency under power.
The high-impact TURQ series carbon fibre layup is tested to downhill standards to prove its durability and sees additional material at the headtube to improve stiffness. The slack, long and low geometry ticks all the boxes for flat-out riding, whilst the long-wheelbase promotes stability on rowdy terrain. Designed for use with a short offset fork, the bike remains nimble, even with its relaxed head tube angle, and is best paired with a 170mm fork.
- FOX Factory FLOAT X2 rear shock offers unparalleled levels of performance and adjustment
- FOX designed Switch Infinity link improves pedalling performance and bottom-out resistance
- TURQ level carbon layup delivers DH levels of stiffness and durability
- Slack, long, low geometry instils confidence on steep, technical terrain
- Short offset fork design
- Developed for use with a 170mm suspension fork
- 150mm of rear-wheel travel
- Custom shock tune is developed in-house to enhance mid-stroke support and bottom out efficiency
- Compatible with coil shocks
- Internal cable routing grants a clean aesthetic
- Compatible with 29” wheels
|Frame||Yeti TURQ Series carbon fibre frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology, pressfit BB92, internally tunnelled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, integrated derailleur hanger and axle|
|Rear Shock||FOX Factory FLOAT X2|
|BB Type||Press-Fit BB92|