Zipp 101 XPLR Carbon Tubeless Front Rim
Blending sophisticated composite materials with innovative design, the Zipp 101 XPLR Carbon Tubeless Front Rim will build into a wheel that excels across the most challenging gravel terrain. The advanced full carbon construction offers excellent lateral stiffness and low weight to promise a nimble and reactive ride experience without sacrificing strength.
The construction is realised with a single-wall format via Zipp’s MOTO Technology to allow the rim to subtly flex from side to side around the spoke nipples. This articulation leads to much greater levels of compliance that grants extra comfort and control over the roughest surfaces and reduces the chances of bottoming out when running lower tyre pressures.
A hookless tyre interface combines with a broad, 27mm internal rim width to encourage tubeless-ready gravel tyres to roll with lower resistance and grip loose surfaces while running fatigue-reducing lower inflation pressures.
- A front rim that is ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle
- The full carbon construction is naturally light, strong and responsive
- Single-wall MOTO Technology allows the rim to twist side to side around the spoke nipple
- This MOTO Technology increases compliance, control, traction and reduces pinch flats
- A 27mm wide internal rim measurement allows wider tyres to be used at lower pressures
- A hookless tyre interface is optimised for use with tubeless-ready tyres only
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready only
- Rim size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: Asymmetrical
- Rim finish: NCF carbon, adhesive decals
- Rim depth: 15mm
- Internal rim width: 27mm
- External rim width: 35mm
- Rim internal format: Hookless
- Rim ERD: 610mm with washers
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime