Zipp 202 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel
Entirely in its element when surging up steep Alpine passes or powering over the hills of the Ardennes, the Zipp 202 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel will aid within any ride featuring vast amounts of climbing.
The finest carbon material is utilised within the rim, and this permits a laterally stiff but lightweight construction that is perfect for climbing steep grades or for facilitating repetitive changes of pace. The 32mm deep profile grants impeccable handling, even on windy and winding mountain descents while the ABLC rim surface dimples interact with the air to lower drag across a multitude of yaw angles.
The wide, 21mm internal rim width is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres with this broad format forcing them to hold optimised cross-sectional silhouettes. This advanced tyre form encourages a shorter but wider tyre-to-road impression that, in turn, supplies lower rolling resistance, heightened cornering traction and increased compliance.
The Cognition hub houses slick but well-sealed bearings. This hub is mated to the rim by the distinguished Sapim CX-Ray spokes that are configured in a 2-cross pattern to afford efficiency and durability.
- Zipp 202 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel
- 12mm hub end caps
- Center Lock lock ring
- A light and nimble wheel that is in its element when ascending any climb
- The full carbon rim is realised from the finest materials to promote a high stiffness to weight ratio
- Shallow, 32mm deep rim profile cuts rotating weight to a minimum for reactive climbing and acceleration and are easy to handle on windy descents
- ABLC dimples smooth the airflow across the rim’s surface to improve aerodynamics
- Wide internal rim width reduces tyre rolling resistance, improves comfort and enhances cornering grip
- Tubeless-ready or standard clincher compatibility opens up use to huge range of tyre setups
- Cognition DB hub has a Center Lock disc interface and super-smooth bearings
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes and neat lacing patterns provide even tensions and a durable build
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon rim ABLC rim surface dimples
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: UD fibre, Impress technology
- Rim depth: 32mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray
- Spoke lacing pattern: 2-Cross
- Spoke count: 24
- Hubs: Front: Zipp Cognition
- Bearings: Cartridge - stainless steel
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: 100psi
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 113kg/250lbs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 705 grams (based on a 12mm thru-axle configuration with no rim tape or valves included)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.