Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
The 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubular is an innovative rear wheel offering from Zipp, that uses a wider rim profile to deliver superb handling, power transfer and aerodynamic performance.
The 45mm deep Firecrest rims feature Zipp's Carbon Bridge technology, which uses Kevlar in the manufacturing process to improve the rim's shock absorption and impact resistance without compromising on stiffness.
Zipp's Aerodynamic Boundary Layer Control (ABLC) is a recognisable dimple surface on the rims that reduces aerodynamic drag while increasing crosswind stability, meaning this rear wheel will perform well in windy conditions.
The 177 hub boasts best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, so you can ride more and spend less time on maintenance.
This rear wheel is perfect for riders looking for a top-quality carbon tubular option that has proven race winning pedigree over tough terrain.
- Weight: 785 grams
- Hub: 177
- Rim Depth: 45mm
- Brake Track Width (centre): 26.45mm
- Max Width: 28.5mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Sprint
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Length Non-Drive: 272mm
- Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross
- Spoke Length Drive: 270mm
- 11-speed compatible hub: Yes
- Track Adaptable: No
- Dimpled Surface: Yes
- Nipples: Sapim
- External Nipples: Yes
- Max recommended rider weight: 115kg
- Includes: Tangente Platinum Pro Evo brake pads, Zipp Integrated Valve Extender with valve-core wrench, quick release skewer