Zipp 303 S Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Zipp's 303 S Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Rear Wheel combines a sleek aesthetic with performance technology. It's a truly versatile offering, created to meet the demands of both road and adventure riders, those using disc brake setups and looking to fit wider tyres. The internal rim has been aerodynamically optimised for use with 28mm tyres but it's compatible with those up to 50mm, ideal for adventure and gravel bikes.
The 45mm deep rim is constructed from stiff unidirectional carbon and is designed for a tubeless setup, one that'll bring you the benefits of running lower tyre pressures, namely faster smoother rolling, more comfort and a reduced risk of punctures. 24 Sapim CX Sprint spokes and a 176D hub complete the build, and it's available in both Shimano/SRAM and SRAM XDR configurations.
- Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- Fastest with 28mm, also fits wide gravel tyres up to 50mm wide
- Wide rim optimises tyre profile to allow lower tyre pressure, especially with tubeless. The result is a larger contact patch for increased grip for confident cornering, descending, and handling in wet conditions
- Lower tyre pressures and larger volume provides a compliant ride with fewer vibrations
- Significant watt savings when running larger tyres at lower pressure
- Wide hookless rims create a seamless transition to the tyre, reducing drag
- 176 DB hub with Centre-Lock interface
- Only compatible with tubeless specific tyres
- Zipp 303 S Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Rear Wheel
- Tubeless rim tape
- Tubeless valve
- Centre-Lock lock ring
- 700c disc-brake specific tubeless rear wheel
- Rim finish: UD (unidirectional) carbon fibres / Bake-on labels / matt clear coat
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Rim width (internal): 23mm
- Rim width (external): 27mm
- Hub: 176D
- Axle type: Thru-axle 12x142
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Bearings: Cartridge / stainless steel
- Spokes: Sapim CX Sprint J bend
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke pattern: 2 Cross
- Nipple material: Brass
- Nipple anti-rotation: Sapim Secure-Loc
- Driver body: SRAM/Shimano Road / SRAM XDR
- Disc compatibility: Centre Lock
- Minimum tyre size: 25mm
- Maximum tyre pressure: 73 psi
- Maximum rider weight: 113kg / 250lbs
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 815 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.