Zipp Service Course 80 Ergonomic Handlebar
With an ergonomic flat top and shallow drop, the Zipp Service Course 80 Ergonomic Handlebar is a versatile choice to suit a range of rider preferences. Crafted from 6061 aluminium, this handlebar has a light 315 grams weight and is extremely durable. To better fit the hand when riding on the bar tops, a flattened top shape conforms to your grip, while the 80mm reach and 125mm drop provides a medium-high ride position. A three degree backsweep offers a neutral wrist position for enhanced comfort, and although ergonomic it is still clip-on compatible.
- Distinctive Zipp branding
- Lightweight 6061 aluminium for durable performance
- Ergonomic flat top
- 3-degree backsweep for enhanced comfort
- 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position
- Variable drop shape, 4-degree outsweep
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 315 grams (size 42cm)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".