Zipp XDR Gen 1 Rim NSW Freehub Body
The Zipp XDR Gen 1 Rim NSW Freehub Body brings compatibility with SRAM AXS 12-speed road cassettes to your first generation NSW Zipp rim brake rear wheel. Built with the quality you'd expect from Zipp, the XDR driver is 6-8 grams lighter than the part it's replacing while the improved interface ensures the cassette won't cut into the aluminium driver over time.
Please note: If you are unsure about compatibility with your Zipp wheel, please contact our customer care team and they will advise you on the best option. Replacement end caps may be required (sold separately).
- XDR Freehub Body for Zipp wheels with Gen 1 NSW rear hub
- For converting to a SRAM AXS 12-speed road cassette
- Compatible with Gen 1 rim brake hubs
- End caps may be required (sold separately)
- More stable hub connection means better axle and bearing durability
- Improved cassette/driver interface: cassette will not cut into aluminium driver over time
- XDR Driver is 6-8grams lighter
- 10-tooth cog compatibility allows for expanded cassette range
- Cassettes are installed and removed using standard tools and practices