Zone3 Aeroforce X Womens Sleeveless Trisuit
The Zone3 Aeroforce X Womens Sleeveless Trisuit has been developed in the UK with aero specialists NoPinz and Aerocoach to become a speedy and comfortable option for serious triathletes.
Aerodynamically inspired materials are placed on the arms and sides to markedly lower drag on the bike, while soft, stretchy and highly breathable fabrics are utilised for the front and back panels to increase comfort across all three disciplines. The innovative fit pattern ensures freedom of movement whether swimming, riding or running, and a longer leg length further lowers drag.
Laser-cut, silicone lined leg and armholes keep the suit perfectly positioned, and discreet pockets carry nutrition without disrupting the airflow across the torso. A flexible rear zip always remains comfortable, and a triathlon-specific seat pad cushions and supports while in the saddle but doesn’t hinder when on foot or in the water.
- Designed to be the world’s fastest trisuit
- Exclusively manufactured in the UK and developed with aero specialists, NoPinz and Aerocoach
- Fabric technology fully tested in the Boardman wind tunnel, velodrome and by elite athletes
- Aeroforce-X fabric on the sleeves has a dimpled pattern to create a boundary layer of air that reduces drag
- Aerostripe material on the underarm and lat panels increases aerodynamic efficiency
- Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric on the front panel is stretchy, soft, breathable and has a water repellent coating
- Airflo material on the back panel is extremely lightweight and airy for optimum temperature control
- An innovative fit maximises performance across each discipline
- The leg length is designed to be a little longer to maximise aerodynamic benefits
- Laser-cut, silicone arm and leg holes keep the suit perfectly positioned and eliminate stitching to lower drag
- Aero designed pockets allow nutrition storage without affecting performance or increasing drag
- A unique flexible rear zip with cord allows a more aero position to be achieved on the bike whilst still allowing comfort when running
- The high-performance seat pad from Catechin, Italy is specifically designed for triathlon