absoluteBLACK Oval Rainbow SRAM Direct Mount 3mm Offset 1x Chainring
This absoluteBLACK Oval chainring is designed for use with SRAM direct mount cranks, has a 1x specific 3mm offset to work optimally with bikes that have a Boost configuration, and is finished in a durable but beautiful rainbow titanium coating. Made from 7075 aluminium, power transfer is guaranteed, while the narrow-wide profile of the teeth stop awkward chain drops and improve mud shedding in poor weather conditions.
Designed for 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed drivetrains, a full spectrum of gear setups are catered for, and the innovative oval format helps the rider realise increased pedalling efficiency and more comfort on long or intense days in the saddle.
- 1 x chainring
- Chainring setup: 1x
- Mounting format: SRAM Direct Mount
- Cranks: SRAM XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, GX Eagle, X1, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400 and Truvativ AKA cranks. DUB, GXP and long BB30 spindles
- Chains: 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed. Eagle compatible
- Frame format: Boost 148 bikes only
- absoluteBLACK recommends to always use a new chain with a new chainring
- A premium quality 1x chainring for SRAM cranks that use a direct mount format
- Made with a 3mm offset to work optimally within a Boost configuration
- Made from strong, stiff and durable CNC machined 7075 aluminium
- PVD Rainbow Titanium coating enhances durability and promotes a stunning aesthetic
- Narrow-wide tooth profile retains the chain over rough surfaces
- A special oval shape specifically places the peak of the oval at 110.5° - 116.3° after top dead centre
- The oval shape maximises the part of the pedal stroke where power is produced and minimises resistance where it isn’t
- More pedalling efficiency and smoothness is promoted by the oval format, reducing oxygen consumption and fatigue
- Reduced stress on the knees is another benefit of the oval shape
- SRAM direct mount format
- Chainline: 52mm Boost 148 specific chainline. 3mm offset
- Optimised for 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed drivetrains
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 28-tooth - 50 grams, 30-tooth - 55 grams, 32-tooth - 59 grams, 34-tooth - 66 grams, 36-tooth - 74 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".