e-Vers Primo Carbon Road Shoes
With the e-Vers Primo Carbon Road Shoes you can be assured of supreme comfort and exceptional power transfer, so when you're putting the power down you know all your watts are being translated into speed. Handmade in Italy, these shoes are the result of a collaboration between German and Italian shoe specialists and professional cyclists to ensure they feature all that both amateur and top-level riders require.
Soft natural leather is combined with innovative material that adjusts to your feet and naturally regulates temperature to achieve the desired levels of comfort demanded by all riders. A stiff carbon sole is responsible for transforming your efforts into pedalling efficiency and the hard replaceable rubber on the heels protects the soles and ensures that you can walk safely when off the bike.
The CRX closure is an intelligent system in which two broad straps are arranged in a crossed pattern over the instep to spread the fastening pressure. Held in place by hard-wearing, highly resistant wires, that are easily replaceable, fine adjustments can be made to ensure the optimum pressure and power transfer. skid-resistance fabric on the inner lining prevents your heel from slipping and affecting your performance.
The tongue is thin to allow a feeling of direct contact between the foot and the shoe, and the removable insole is ergonomically shaped with shock absorbing elements at the bottom for support and comfort.
When you're pedalling hard and your feet start to heat up, vent holes on the forefront and side and in the sole, allow heat to escape so your feet stay feeling fresh and don't overheat. Moisture is regulated by the open-cell lining that draws perspiration away from the feet.
On early morning and late night rides, you'll be sure to stay safe and seen thanks to the large reflective insert on the heel.
- Soft natural leather upper
- Carbon fibre sole
- Vent holes on the forefront as well as on the side and in the sole for optimal climate control
- Open-cell lining for improved moisture absorption
- CRX fastening system with hard-wearing wires
- Velcro strap and the elastic on the forefront allow fine individual adjustments
- Hard rubber heels for easy walking
- Thin tongue allows the feeling of direct contact between feet and shoe
- Large reflective insert on the heel
- Anti-skid protection on the lining to assure fast hold of your heel in every situation