2XU P:1 Propel Wetsuit
Take on the competition and perform at your best in the 2XU P:1 Propel Wetsuit. Packed with technical features, this wetsuit will ensure you remain comfortable, with full freedom of movement so you can cut fast through the water.
The technical 39 Cell neoprene is extremely buoyant and features strategic variable thicknesses from 1mm to 5mm to offer you the best support and position in the water. An SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating repels water when in contact with the air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with the water for hydrodynamic efficiency. The result is faster swims, in unrestricted comfort, while the body is kept warmer and fatigue is reduced. This highly durable material is abrasion-resistant and adds benefits in transition as it makes the suit easier and quicker to put on and remove, so you can knock those vital seconds off your best times.
Further improving your body position in the water, the rollbar adds core buoyancy. A floating zip back panel structure ensures the strength to withstand a rigid zip whilst being flexible enough to interact efficiently with the underarm panel. The result is that the zip can 'float' with your body as you swim, especially during the recovery and catch phases, improving your distance per stroke and, ultimately, your speed. An internal stretch lining enhances the suits lateral flexibility for full freedom of movement.
- SCS coating: Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel: Maximum buoyancy with a combination of 1.5mm to 5mm neoprene thickness
- Concave water entrapment zone: Enhanced distance per stroke
- Floating zip panel: Extra distance per stroke
- Stretch lining (internal): Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Rollbar: Improved core buoyancy and body position
2XU P:1 Propel Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.