3T Cycling Revo Ltd Aerobar
3T have been at the cutting edge of aerobar design for quite some time now and their 3T Cycling Revo Ltd Aerobar is certainly evidence of them pushing aerodynamic design forward. The ergonomic shape of the bars ensures excellent comfort and the reversed grips give you a safer ride, preventing your hands from slipping forward. This ultimately gives you better control of the bike while also enhancing comfort over long time trial course or Ironman events.
The 3:1 wing shape of the basebar has been CFD (computational fluid dynamics) designed and wind tunnel tested to provide one of the most advanced aerodynamic positions on the market. The optimised drop and reach allow you to generate more power while out of the saddle and the adjustable 3T clamping system ensures you find your perfect fit.
3T have housed all cabling internally within the Revo's wing, making the bar Di2 compatible and UCI compliant. The bars' position is fully customisable with an arm pad stack height above the stem centerline ranging from 30mm in the low position to 97mm using all of the included spacers.
Width between the new comfort arm pads ranges from 220 to 340 mm, measured at the pads outer edge. Arm pad reach can be set from 20 to 70 mm ahead of the basebar centre, measured at the pads front edge. The arm pads rotate in their clamps for better comfort.
- Ergonomic shape for excellent comfort
- 3:1 wing shape of the basebar has been CFD studied and wind tunnel tested; Revo is one of the most advanced airfoil bars on the aerobar market
- Optimised drop and reach allow you to push harder while riding out of the saddle
- Adjustable 3T clamping system ensures a personalised fit for every rider
- Internal cable routing gives the aerobar a neat look and better aerodynamics
- Weight: 700 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.