7mesh Freeflow Jacket
An innovative combination of strategic insulation and weather resistance, the 7mesh Freeflow Jacket balances warmth and breathability so that it is a superb option for big rides in difficult conditions.
Polartec’s high-performance Alpha material is well known for its incredible warmth-to-weight ratio, making it an obvious choice for on-bike temperature regulation. It also has a very open structure that allows any moisture to easily escape so that damp air isn’t trapped inside. The Freeflow jacket makes good use of this Alpha insulation on the front and the arms where it is needed most whilst the rear just has the wind-resistant double-weave fabric for fit and breathability.
There is a double-zipped side pocket that can be used as a stuff sack and an elasticated hem with silicone gripper to prevent the jacket from riding up.
- 20d Nylon Double Weave Ripstop 100% nylon
- Insulation: Polartec® Alpha 60gsm (54% recycled content)
- #4.5 Reverse coil
- Elasticated hem with silicone gripper
- Polartec® Alpha in key areas for warmth and thermal regulation
- Highly breathable double weave fabrics
- Zipped pocket
- Soft brushed collar and chin guard
- Reflective logos
- Packs into its own side pocket with double-sided zip
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 157 grams size S