Assos EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Aero Short Sleeve Jersey
For those early and end of season races when you need some light thermal protection, the Assos EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Aero Short Sleeve Jersey is a great option. Part of the brands racing range, this jersey keeps weight to a minimum and includes some innovative features to help control your temperature so you can stay fully zipped up and aerodynamic. Push Pull fabric is breathable and stretchy, while the Tibet textile lining effectively wicks moisture and is lightly insulated. The two are used in a twinDeck double-layer construction, and on the shoulders there are 'valves' that let a cooling flow of air in between the two layers. The jersey offers a slim and compressive aeroFit with sleeves constructed from SONIC-SN for a second-skin feel. To the back there are three pockets, offering space for nutrition and other ride essentials, and they're easy to access mid-ride.
Read more about the latest pieces in the Assos EQUIPE RS range here.
- Push Pull: Warp-knit textile with UPF50+ protection. Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick-drying and comfortable
- Tibet: Used for the jersey's lining, this bi-stretch circular knit adds light insulation and helps pull moisture away from the skin
- twinDeck: Double-layer fabric construction boosts insulation using a combination of Push Pull and Tibet textiles. Employed on the front panel and upper back
- SONIC-SN: The sleeves are made with this highly elastic ribbed fabric which creates a second-skin fit and features a brushed micro-sanded face for added thermal protection
- Diffusor: An Assos-exclusive sewing construction that creates dual 'valves' on the fronts of the shoulders, drawing in cool air for added ventilation
- Double-slider zipper: Reversed camlock design, metal construction, with stabiliser tab at the top to facilitate one-handed operation
- Triple Ramp pockets: Three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access. Feature micro-perforated bonded tape for visibility
- Raw-cut sleeves: Create a smooth aerodynamic design that seamlessly pairs with additional layers
- Ribbed rear hem: A wide, ribbed elastic hem ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- aeroFit: Assos' most speed-focussed fit that's tighter and more compressive than the racingFit. Feels like a second skin while riding for improved comfort and less drag
Assos EQUIPE RS Spring Fall Aero Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.