Assos Mille GTC C2 Lowenkralle Jacket
The extremely versatile Assos Mille GTC C2 Lowenkralle Jacket provides warmth and weather protection across a range of disciplines. It combines a number of advanced fabrics; PAVE rip-stop and BREATH are used for the front panel to block wind and repel rain while effectively moving moisture away from the skin to keep you fresh and comfortable. These textiles are also highly durable and able to withstand exposure to trailside brush. The rear panel is more stretchy, and made from Type.OF11 material, while the sleeves use RX EVO Light that brings warmth and an ergonomic fit.
When the conditions improve, the jacket folds down into its own zippered pocket and can be fitted to the handlebar so as to not take up valuable space in a pocket. There's reflective detailing included in a number of areas, enhancing visibility to others.
- The front panel is constructed from two key fabrics - PAVE rip-stop and BREATH
- PAVE rip-stop woven fabric blocks wind, repels water, and stands up to grasping trailside brush or the rigours of gravel touring
- BREATH fabric increases breathability and moisture evacuation in strategic locations thanks to a micro 3D structure
- Type.OF11 rear panel has high-stretch properties to maintain a sleek fit
- RX EVO Light on the sleeves, which is lightly insulating and form-fitting
- Streamlined regularFit provides total comfort for long rides on tarmac, gravel, and singletrack
- Stows in its own zippered pocket of water-repellent Type.OF11 and high stretch Push Pull, which can be stored as a handlebar bag
- Reflective detailing on the jacket forearms, rear elastic, and handlebar bag ensure that, whether it’s worn or stowed, the Lowenkralle helps keep you visible in low-light conditions
Assos Mille GTC C2 Lowenkralle Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".