Assos Mille GTO C2 Bib Short
With a design that lends itself to long endurance rides, the Assos Mille GTO C2 Bib Short (standard length) features a host of technologies aiming to enhance comfort whilst behind the bars. Constructed using Assos’ unique OSSIDIA warp-knit material, this bib short eliminates friction and provides compression to improve muscle support. The front panel utilises LOSANGA fabric technology to eliminate unwanted pressure, while raw-cut seams see a smooth transition from the garment to the skin to reduce irritation.
At the heart of this bib short is the all-new Mille GTO C2 Insert, which delivers supreme, lasting comfort for long days in the saddle. Plush and luxurious, this high-tech chamois is class-leading, and features KraterCooler airflow technology for a cool, fresh feel. With a three-layer construction to damp vibration and reduce pressure on sensitive areas, its all-new design is packed with features to enhance your ride.
- Warp-knit OSSIDIA primary fabric for frictionless comfort and muscle support
- LOSANGA front panel to reduce pressure against sensitive areas
- GTO straps and leg panels feature RollBar technology and a one-piece butterfly panel to boost stability
- Mille GTO C2 Insert supports the male anatomy and promotes ventilation
- KraterCooler insert technology ensures your sensitive areas are kept cooler
- GoldenGate interrupted stitching promotes a wide range of movement
- ZeroWaist raw-cut hems
- SuperFlat Xbib limits vertical stretch in the rear for consistent support
- SkinGrip leg hems feature a minimal silicone treatment for a secure fit