Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Bianchi E-Omnia T-Type G XT 12 Disc Electric Hybrid Bike 2021
With powerful and reliable motor assistance and a rugged but lively build, the Bianchi E-Omnia T-Type G XT 12 Disc Electric Hybrid Bike is ready and set for urban commuting and long weekend adventures. The Bosch Performance Line CX motor puts out up to 85Nm of power across four different levels of assistance, helping the rider conquer any hill or headwind. This motor senses the riders pedalling motion and the terrain being tackled to ensure that it applies a natural feeling boost when it’s most needed. Working in tandem with the motor, the battery is hidden inside the downtube, has an extended range of around 80-90 miles and is quickly recharged from flat in just 4.9 hours.
The alloy frame houses the motor and the battery neatly within its silhouette, is rugged enough to withstand the rigours of urban commuting and provides a lively, reactive ride experience. An SR SUNTOUR suspension fork is added and affords excellent cushioning over poorly maintained roads and rough canal paths. The upright riding position is complemented by the strong wheels and broad tyres to donate comfort and composure. A Shimano 12-speed set-up gives a vast range of gear ratios, and hydraulic disc brakes stop with aplomb in all conditions. Mudguards and a luggage rack are included to facilitate commuting in any weather.
- Rider Amplification: Up to 340%
- Maximum Assist: 85Nm / 25 km/h
- Motor Weight: 2.9kg
- Range: 41 - 83 miles / 68 - 137km (depending on rider weight, conditions and assist level)
- Battery Power: 625 Wh
- Charge Time: 4.9 hours from flat with the standard charger
- A robust, versatile and powerful electric hybrid bike great for commuting and weekend adventures
- The Bosch motor and battery provides 85Nm of power and up to around 80-90 miles of range
- Four different motor assistance levels mean that its power output and range can be easily adjusted
- The motor senses the riders pedalling action and reacts intuitively to provide natural-feeling power assistance
- An Extended Boost motor feature helps the rider “kick” over abrupt, demanding obstacles
- The battery is hidden in the downtube and takes just 4.9 hours to charge from flat
- A robust alloy frame provides a sure-footed and lively ride
- SR SUNTOUR suspension forks cushion rough riding surfaces with 120mm of plush travel
- An upright riding position is comfortable and composed
- Strong wheels and rugged tyres cope with all urban obstacles
- Shimano 12-speed gear set up provides a vast range of ratios
- Hydraulic disc brakes stop accurately and powerfully in all conditions
- An included luggage rack and mudguards are great additions for commuting and weekend trips
|Frame||Bianchi E-Omnia T-Type Alloy, 1.5” tapered head tube, 12 x 148mm thru-axle, chainguard compatible, post mount 160mm, custom rear carrier integrated into the frame design, kickstand ready, UHD compatible hanger|
|Fork||SR SUNTOUR XCM34 Boost NLO DS 29”, 120mm travel|
|Bottom Bracket||Included with motor unit|
|Stem||Velomann TDS-666-8 adjustable 35/31.8mm, 95mm length with KIOX display mount|
|Handlebar||Velomann Wien, 31.8mm diameter, 680mm width, 20mm rise, 15° backsweep|
|Grips||Herrmanns Luna Lock|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT410 hydraulic disc brake, with Shimano SM-RT10 CL 180mm Center Lock rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT410 hydraulic disc brake, with Shimano SM-RT10 CL 180mm Center Lock rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BR-MT410 hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT RD-M8100 SGS Shadow Plus design, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore SL-M6100-R, 12-speed|
|Chain||Shimano Deore CN-M6100 12-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Deore CS-M6100 12-speed, 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T sprockets|
|Crankset||FSA alloy cranks, crank length|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Velomann Ebike Kargo 28" - 622X25C / Hub - Shimano HB-MT400-B, Center Lock, 15X110MM thru-axle|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Velomann Ebike Kargo 28" - 622X25C / Hub - Shimano FH-MT410-B, Center Lock, 12X148mm Boost thru-axle, 12-speed Shimano Microspline body|
|Front Tyre||Schwalbe Supermoto 29 x 2.4, 62-622, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Schwalbe Supermoto 29 x 2.4, 62-622, clincher|
|Saddle||Velomann A037HR0 GENT, steel rail, 285 x 187mm|
|Seatpost||Velomann SP-368-OV, with suspension, diameter 31.6mm, length 350mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Integrated front and rear light, rear luggage rack, custom mudguards, kickstand, chainguard|
|Range||41 - 83 miles / 68 - 137km (depending on rider weight, conditions and assist level)|
|Charge time||4.9 hours from flat with the included standard charger|
|Motor||BOSCH Performance Line CX 250W 85Nm|
|Battery||BOSCH Powertube 625WH|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance or contact Customer Care. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.