Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2018
The Infinito CV Ultegra Disc Road Bike is a versatile offering from premium Italian manufacturer Bianchi. Tailored for cobblestone, granfondo and marathon riding, the frame utilises Bianchi's tried and tested Endurance Geometry to place the rider in a position suited to fast riding for extended periods.
Constructed entirely from premium Monocoque carbon fibre, the weight is low and stiffness high, while the Countervail technology effectively absorbs unwanted road feedback without the need for any moving parts. This revolutionary technology is integrated into the frameset itself, reducing fatigue, and in turn, increasing rider control, perfect for the demands of unpredictable terrain.
The Ultegra 11-speed Groupset provides the slick, smooth shifting expected from Shimano's second-best mechanical offering, while the matching BR-R8070 hydraulic disc brakes ensure sharp and modulated stopping power in varied conditions. Combining a 50x34T chainset with an 11-30T cassette, the gear range is broad enough for spinning up steep alpine ascents and sprinting along flat sections with equal efficiency.
Finished with Fulcrum wheels and Vittoria tyres, the Infinito's performance is further enhanced. The Racing 518 Wheelset balances aerodynamic efficiency with crosswind stability, while the 28mm Rubino Pro G+ Tyres increase grip and comfort for a confidence inspiring ride no matter the distance, gradient, or terrain ahead.
- Countervail vibration cancelling technology
- Full carbon construction increases stiffness and reduces weight
- 28mm Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Tyres for reduced rolling resistance and increased grip and comfort
- Fulcrum Racing 518 Disc Wheelset balances aerodynamics with crosswind stability
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed Groupset ensures slick and reliable performance
- The BR-R8070 hydraulic calipers offer great modulation and stopping power in mixed conditions
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Bianchi Infinito, carbon, Countervail, disc brake, 12x135mm thru axle
- FORK: Bianchi, full carbon, Countervail, disc brake, 12x100 axle
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BBR60
- STEM: Reparto Corse, 3D forged alloy
- HANDLEBARS: Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT800, centre lock, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR:
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 518 disc
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 518 disc
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+, Isotech, graphene, 700x25, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+, Isotech, graphene, 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Aliante R7
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse, full carbon
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 861782
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more