Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Sora Road Bike 2018
The Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Road Bike utilises aluminium hydroformed tubing to balance weight, performance and durability, while the Shimano Sora Groupset offers dependable shifting and braking in varied conditions.
Built around Bianchi's tried and tested Endurance Geometry, the rider is placed in a relaxed, comfortable position, suitable for long days in the saddle. The frameset further aids comfort, with a carbon fibre fork effectively absorbing unwanted road feedback before it is passed onto the rider. Internally routed cables offer a clean, sleek finish, while the hydroformed sections increase strength and durability.
The Sora Groupset provides the smooth, reliable shifting expected from a 9-speed Shimano option, while the Reparto Corse calipers utilise a dual pivot design to provide improved stopping power and modulation. Combining a 50x34T chainset with an 11-32T cassette, the Via Nirone is equally as capable climbing steep hills as it is pedalling back down them.
Finished with Vittoria Zaffiro Tyres, the ride quality is further enhanced. With their 25mm width, these tyres reduce rolling resistance whilst simultaneously increasing grip and comfort for a confidence inspiring ride all year round.
- Lightweight and durable aluminium hydroformed tubing
- Carbon fibre fork absorbs unwanted road feedback for increased comfort
- Endurance Geometry is suitable for long days in the saddle
- Vittoria Zaffiro 25mm Tyres increase grip and comfort in mixed conditions
- Shimano Sora Groupset ensures reliable slick shifting
- Internal cable routing offers clean aesthetics and enhanced aerodynamics
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Bianchi Via Nirone 7, aluminium hydroformed tubing, internal cable routing
- FORK: Bianchi aluminium/carbon, kevlar
- HEADSET: FSA NO.8B/ZS4D
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-ES300
- STEM: Reparto Corse, alloy 6061
- HANDLEBARS: Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061
- FRONT BRAKE: Reparto Corse RC-476, forged alloy, dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Reparto Corse RC-476, forged alloy, dual-pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora FD-R3000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, SS, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora ST-R3000, 9-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG53
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-HG400-9, 11-32T
- CRANKSET: Shimano FC-R345-L 50x34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Reparto Corse AT470
- REAR WHEEL: Reparto Corse AT470
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x25, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro, 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle San Marco Era Start
- SEATPOST: Reparto Corse Al6061
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 861881
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more