Bont Crono Mk2 Standard Width Road Shoes
Bont claims that its the world’s first time trial specific shoe, and its certainly true that no stone has been left unturned in making the Crono Mk2 Standard Width Road Shoes as fast as possible. The stiff carbon monocoque chassis and handmade construction convert every watt of energy into speed, whilst the aerodynamic features ensure that no watts are wasted pushing air out of the way. Bont looked at every aspect of the shoe in order to make it as aerodynamic as possible; the heel and toe area, the lace cover and even the sole protectors have been optimised for aero advantage. Bont’s reward for all this effort was to see the shoe banned by the UCI for being too aerodynamic under article 1.3.004! The memory foam inner not only serves to make the shoes comfortable but also aids in the quest for speed by holding the foot securely and ensuring that all pressure is passed directly to the pedals.
- Material: Unidirectional carbon monocoque chassis with durolite upper and faux suede leather lining
- Stack height: 3.6mm
- Air vents: Ventilation via both sides upper
- Innersole: EVA thermo-moldable
- Sole guards: Replaceable
- Padding: Memory foam
- Cleat mounting: MM grid plus grip / three hole Look configuration
- Fit Customization: Fully heat mouldable chassis utilising epoxy thermoset resin
- closing options
- BOA IP1 Dual Dial Retention System with lace cover
- Claimed weight: 230 grams per shoe size 42
Bont Crono Mk2 Standard Width Road Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.