Bont Riot TR+ Triathlon Shoes
Designed for stiff response and swift removal, the Bont Riot TR+ Triathlon Shoes are made for those days where you need to compete. Making great use of a carbon composite construction, the outsole of these shoes deliver an incredibly rigid and non-flexing platform, allowing you to put your power into the pedal where it counts. A low stack height of just 4.8mm keeping the energy transfer efficiency, the Riot TR+ shoes are a finely tuned pair for your needs.
A microfiber upper making for a breathable and tough exterior to these shoes, perforations make sure that airflow reaches your foot on those hotter days where keeping cool counts. A comfort sole offering a softer experience when going full tilt, the most notable feature of the Riot TR+ is perhaps the heat mouldable chassis. Using an Epoxy Thermoset Resin and offering a perfected and entirely adapted fit to your foot, you can make sure that you don't experience waggle as you race.
Closed with two velcro straps and with a single shoe weight of just 230 grams in an EU size 46.5, the Bont Riot TR+ shoes are made for use with three bolt road cleats and pedals.
- Material: Carbon composite construction with microfiber Upper
- Stack height: 4.8 mm
- Air vents: Ventilation holes through mesh inserts
- Innersole: Comfort innersole
- Sole guards: Replaceable
- Cleat mounting: 3 hole Look configuration
- Fit customisation: Fully heat mouldable chassis utilizing Epoxy Thermoset Resin
- Closing Options: Independent double velcro closure
- Weight: 230 grams (Single shoe, size 46.5)
PRODUCT REF: 878713
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more