Bontrager Aeolus Elite 50 Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
Combining an OCLV rim, 24 Grand Strada spokes and a 3-pawl Bontrager hub, the Aeolus Elite 50 Disc Clincher Rear Wheel optimises everything you need in a top performance wheel - weight, strength, stiffness, aerodynamics. It's also incredibly durable and is a great option for upgrading your setup. A D3 Dual Directional Design profile takes care of drag reduction in both the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges so, together with the 50mm depth, you'll slice through the air with ease, with no huge compromise to stability on a windy day. The hub rolls smoothly and engages fast for instant responses when you put the power down, and the design of the rim means the wheel is ready to be set up tubeless if you prefer, allowing you to benefit from even faster, more comfortable rolling while eliminating the chances of a pinch flat.
- Bontrager Aeolus Elite 50 Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
- TLR rim strip
- TLR valve
- Traditional rim strip
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) clincher disc rear wheel
- D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tyre-leading and rim-leading edge
- Lifetime warranty for original owner
- No rider weight limit
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Rim Construction: OCLV Carbon
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Internal Rim Width: 19.5mm
- External Rim Width: 27mm
- Spokes: Grand Strada spokes / hex alloy nipples
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: Bontrager 24 point engagement, 3-pawl hub
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Axle: 142x12mm thru-axle (QR and 15mm available separately)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 970 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".