Bontrager Aeolus Pro 51 TLR Disc Road Rear Wheel
Bontrager’s OCLV Pro carbon together with DT Swiss technology is used to produce a strong, stable and lightweight Aeolus Pro 51 TLR Disc Road Rear Wheel.
With the influence of 3D technology, the 51mm deep profile along with the 23mm inner width design was created. Research and testing ensure the ideal balance of strength and stability is achieved while utilising carbon on the upper end of the scale, providing a sport-performance ergonomic race ready-wheel.
DT Swiss 350 hubs ensure a smooth and reliable ride experience with instant power transfer from the 18-point engagement, while the DT Aerolite spokes are the all-important link to the rim, with deliver strength and durability. The tubeless kit included can be installed for significantly improved puncture protection from road debris or pinch flats.
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
- Pro OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- 51 mm depth rim profile for aerodynamics
- 3D design technology used
- 23 mm inner width proven to roll smoother with less drag for a faster wheel and tyre system
- Smooth and reliable DT Swiss 350 hubs with 18-point engagement
- Compatible with SRAM/Shimano 10/11-speed cassette
- Center Lock disc hubs with a 12 mm thru-axle, QR and 15mm axle option are available
- DT Aerolite spokes with ProLock nipple technology
- Tubeless-ready with the conversion kit included
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Pro OCLV carbon
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter): 543mm
- Rim Depth: 51mm
- Internal Rim Width: 23mm
- External Rim Width: 31mm
- Spokes: DT Aerolite spokes, DT ProLock nipples, bladed, butting - 14/17/14
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 with 18 point engagement, width - 148mm
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended Tyre Size: 25c minimum
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 865 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano 10/11-speed
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".