Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
Utilising RSL-level OCLV Carbon - the lightest and strongest Bontrager has ever developed - the Aeolus RSL 37 Disc Clincher Rear Wheel is incredibly fast, on the climbs, flats and descents, retaining a true all-rounder status despite its 725-gram weight. It has a mid-depth 37mm rim that offers the aerodynamics of wheels far deeper and the stability of wheels far shallower, so will manage windy conditions exceptionally well, and 24 spokes lace the rim to the DT Swiss hub for a stiff build. This hub makes for smooth rolling and fast engagement, for punchy accelerations when it matters, be that launching an attack, chasing a break or sprinting for the finish line. The wheel's rigidity ensures none of your watts are wasted, all being efficiently translated into speed. Supplied with everything you need for a tubeless setup, you can reap the benefits of running lower tyre pressures including faster smoother rolling and less risk of punctures.
- Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
- TLR rim strip
- TLR valve
- Traditional rim strip
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) clincher disc rear wheel
- Lifetime warranty for original owner
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Rim Construction: OCLV RSL Carbon
- Rim Depth: 37mm, RSL optimised
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 28mm
- Spokes: DT Aerolite spokes / DT Pro Lock nipples
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: DT Swiss 240 internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Disc Standard: Centre Lock
- Axle: 142x12mm thru-axle (QR and 15mm available separately)
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 725 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.