Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51 TLR Disc Road Clincher Front Wheel
Utilising 3D modelling software during the design process, the Bontrager Aeolus RSL 51 TLR Disc Road Front Wheel is strong and durable and at only 645 grams in weight, it is understandable why it is used by the world's fastest athletes. Engineered using RSL-level OCLV Carbon, the wheel provides a perfect balance of stability and aerodynamics giving confidence in changing conditions, whilst ensuring weight is kept to a minimum.
Climbing, sprinting and cornering at high speeds this wheel will keep you feeling fixed to the ground, while the new wider 23mm inner rim width offers a smoother ride without affecting the rolling resistance.
The clincher set-up can be converted to tubeless with the included valve and rim strip. The combination of bladed spokes laced to a strong DT Swiss hub creates a sturdy wheel and is the perfect upgrade for anyone looking for a faster ride.
- TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
- 3D modelling during the design process to replicate real-life conditions - creating a more advanced performance wheel
- Wider 23mm inner rim width allowing for a smoother faster ride without any drag
- 51mm rim depth is ideal for a faster more stable ride
- Disc brake compatible with Center Lock hub
- DT Swiss 240s hub internals provide a strong long-lasting smooth ride feel
- Can be set up tubeless with the kit included
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: OCLV Carbon
- Rim depth: 51mm
- Internal rim width: 23mm
- External Rim Width: 31mm
- Spokes: DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT ProLock alloy nipples, bladed, butting - 14/17/14
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: DT Swiss 240s, width - 100mm
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 12mm thru-axle compatible
- Tyre recommended size: 25c minimum
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 645 grams