Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 TLR Disc Clincher Rear
The Bontrager Aeolus XXX 2 TLR Disc Clincher Rear Wheel is a climbers dream. The stiff OCLV carbon fibre rim allows for instant power transfer, while the shallow 28mm rim-depth keeps the weight as low as possible. The 21mm internal rim width allows for installation of large volume tubeless tyres for extra comfort at low pressure with no risk of a pinch flat. This wheel is also suited to cyclocross or gravel riding, with a 12mm thru-axle and Centerlock disc brake standards supported.
- OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high-temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces side force, allowing for a deeper depth and faster profile
- Centerlock disc brake hubs with front and rear 12mm thru-axles
- 28mm rim depth provides unmatched stability and confidence from a lightweight, climbing wheel
- Tubeless Ready (TLR), with 21mm inner rim width for enhanced tire support
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Includes TLR rim strip and valve stem along with traditional tube-type rim strip
- Diameter: 700C
- Hub width: 142mm (135mm spacers available, additional purchase required)
- Spoke count: 24
- Spoke cross section: Bladed
- Compatible brake type: Centerlock disc
- Attachment: 12mm Thru-axle
- Nipple Type: Alloy locking
- Valve: Presta
- Weight: 750 grams
- Cassette compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9 to 11-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.