Bontrager Aeolus XXX 6 TLR Clincher Front Wheel
The Aeolus XXX 6 TLR Front Clincher Wheel is Bontrager's ultimate multi-discipline wheel option, specifically designed to bring the aero performance benefits of deep section wheels to all riders, and all riding conditions.
Traditionally, 60mm deep wheels like this were the preserve of very particular riding conditions. They would be too heavy for hillier parcours, and the deep sections made them tricky to handle effectively even in fairly gentle crosswinds. With the Aeolus XXX 6 TLR's, these issues are a thing of the past. The rim profile has been specifically optimised for riding in crosswinds with Bontrager's Speed Stability Shaping, allowing for total riding stability in real-world conditions. Meanwhile, the OCLV XXX carbon is bonded using cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, resulting in a 60mm deep section wheel that also boasts a best-in-class weight profile.
The end result is an extremely versatile wheel - one that boasts all the aerodynamic advantages of a deeper section rim but still handles and climbs as effectively as a lightweight wheel. The wheel also boasts remarkably effective braking performance thanks to Bontrager's Laser Control Track, a laser-etched braking track. With all these attributes in mind, it is little wonder that the Aeolus XXX 6 TLR's are the wheel option of choice for the Trek-Segafredo classics squad.
This Aeolus XXX TLR Front Clincher Wheel is supplied fully tubeless ready, so you can easily upgrade to a more comfortable, more puncture-proof ride should you wish.
Includes: TLR rim strip and valve stem, Black Prince Carbon brake pads, quick release, traditional rim strip.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- Bontrager OCLV XXX carbon uses premium materials and high-temperature resins with industry-leading domestic manufacturing
- Speed Stability Shaping reduces side force, allowing for increased depth and a faster profile
- Laser Control Track ensures confident braking performance in all conditions
- The 60mm rim depth provides blistering speed with unmatched stability and rider confidence
- Tubeless Ready (TLR), with 21mm inner rim width for enhanced tyre support
- DT Swiss internals for a buttery smooth ride feel and a reliable 36-point star ratchet engagement
- Laser-etched graphics provide a fast, finished look with no added weight
- Braking type: Rim brake only
- Size: 700c
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless/clincher
- Rim depth: 60mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Quick-release axle
- Includes TLR rim strip and valve stem, Black Prince Carbon brake pads, quick release and a traditional rim strip
- Valve: Presta
- Weight: 695g
PRODUCT REF: 881817
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more