Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF Alloy Handlebar
If harsh roads fatigue your hands and wrists when riding, the Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF Alloy Handlebar is a great solution. IsoZone pads are key to the damping benefit it delivers, and they're incorporated directly into the tops of the handlebar, resulting in 20% less vibration. This handlebar is constructed from strong, lightweight alloy and uses a Variable Radius-Shallow Flare (VR-SF) bar shape for more braking confidence in the drops. The laser etching makes achieving the perfect setup simple, and the bar is compatible with both Shimano's EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction and clip-on extensions, increasing versatility.
- Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction
- IsoZone foam pads are integrated directly into the tops for a 20% displacement in vibration
- Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with the VR-SF shallow, flared drop and shorter reach design
- Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life
- Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Clamp: 31.9mm
- Bend: VR-SF
- Drop: 125mm
- Reach: 75mm
- Flare: 4 degrees
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 298 grams (36cm) / 308 grams (38cm) / 315 grams (40cm) / 323 grams (42cm) / 330 grams (44cm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.