Fizik Vento Argo R5 Saddle
With a meticulously tuned profile and high-quality construction, the Fizik Tempo Argo R5 Saddle is an ideal choice for all fast road riding applications, including racing and the most challenging group rides.
The shorter length, broad central cut-out and dipped nose design accept a more forward rotated pelvis for higher pedalling efficiency and peak power outputs while also eliminating unwanted pressure on the sensitive nerves and blood vessels of the perineum. The Type-1 foam padding is slightly firmer than on endurance-based saddles to afford extra support and stability for increased power transfer when the riding pace is at its toughest.
A carbon-reinforced nylon base grants a modicum of compliance to take the edge off harsher road surfaces and is durable, resisting sag from extended use. Lightweight S-Alloy rails complete the saddle by offering a solid and dependable seatpost anchoring point.
- A performance-oriented short-nosed saddle ideal for fast riding on the road
- The shape and profile gives greater stability and better weight distribution
- Short length, ergonomic cut-out and dropped nose allows the pelvis to be rotated into a powerful position without putting pressure on the perineum
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell is light, compliant and resists deformation through extended use
- S-Alloy rails are light and strong
- Type-1 foam padding takes the edge off road vibrations but is firmer for increased power production
- Length: 265mm
- Width: 140mm or 150mm
- Height at 75mm width: 45mm
- Length from nose to 75mm width: 1114mm
- Rail dimensions: 7mm x 7mm
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 225 grams (150mm width) / 232 grams (160mm width)