Bontrager Line Comp Flat Pedals
Stylish and durable with integrated grip, the Bontrager Line Comp Flat Pedals are sturdy enough for both mountain biking and urban cycling. With an ergonomic design shape and nylon body construction, the pedals provide efficient acceleration capabilities and comfortable underfoot support to ensure confidence while riding.
The nylon pins scattered on the pedal platform are Allen key compatible offering a customisable arrangement depending on the level of grip desired. The super-strong axle and sealed cartridge bearings will prolong useability and the easy installation means you only need one tool.
- Durable nylon resin body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence
- The sturdy axle boosts durability and spins smoothly on sealed cartridge bearings
- Nylon traction pins provide forgiving, confident traction
- Simple to install with either a 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal wrench
- Threading: 9/16” (15mm)
- Sealed bearings
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 354.6 grams