Bontrager Line Pro 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
Bontrager keeps rotational mass to a minimum on the Line Pro 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Rear Wheel by using an OCLV Pro carbon lay-up for the rim. This premium carbon fibre is both light and strong, with a blunt hook bead design that reduces the incidence of pinch punctures and provides the extra material to protect against impacts on sharp edges, making it a great trail riding wheel. The 29mm internal rim width allows the tyre to open up more for increased volume, and also better supports the sidewalls whilst cornering.
DT Swiss Competition Race spokes connect the rim to the Boost spaced Rapid Drive 108 hub which has just 3.3 degrees of engagement thanks to its six pawl, 54-tooth drive ring design. This means rapid acceleration out of corners and instant response when powering over obstacles. Tubeless compatibility makes for quick conversion to use without inner tubes, allowing even lower pressures to be safely used and better puncture resistance.
- Ultra-durable OCLV Pro carbon provides a lighter lay-up for the ultimate in lightweight strength
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- A Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- DT Swiss Competition Race 14/17G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- 6-bolt disc, SRAM XD: Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 557mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross DT Swiss Competition Race 14/17G
- Spoke Count: 28
- Hubs: Rapid Drive 108 with 3.3 degrees of engagement
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Rear Axle: 148x12mm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 920 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM XD 11/12-speed
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".