Cannondale CAAD12 105 Road Bike 2018
Competitive with the likes of carbon frames, the Cannondale CAAD12 Womens Road Bike boasts an extremely lightweight aluminium build that is fast, agile and nimble. Top of the line technology combined with the reliable Shimano 105 gearing results in the ideal step up for those wanting to venture further into the depths of road riding.
Forged with premium C1 alloy, this ultralight frame boasts a greater strength to weight ratio, with a weight tipping the scales at just 1094 grams. SmartFormed to manipulate the alloy into a frame that is rigid yet comfortably compliant, this bike features an oversized bottom bracket, asymmetric chainstays and a flared seat tube that supports each power fuelled pedal stroke with minimal flex.
Improving ride quality with increased comfort, the CAAD12 frame inherits technology from Cannondale's endurance model. The SPEED SAVE profiles across the frame, described as a "micro-suspension", allows the forks and chainstays to provide an agreeable amount of flex that dampens road buzz without compromising on lateral stiffness. This technology results in a bike that is ready to tackle an array of terrains with ease.
Complementing the performance of this frame with reliable and smooth gear shifting, the Shimano 105 groupset assures you of explosive accelerations and responsive power outputs that speed up hills and flats with great efficiency.
Mavic wheels equipped with Yksion Elite tyres provide low rolling resistance with excellent cornering grip throughout an array of conditions, meaning this bike is ready and raring to go.
- Cannondale CAAD12 frame weighs an incredible 1098 grams, a serious competitor for carbon frames.
- Women's specific geometry offers the optimal and most comfortable riding position.
- SPEED SAVE micro-suspension improves ride quality and dampens road buzz for greater comfort and efficiency.
- Shimano 105, 11-speed gearing gives a wide range of gear options for tackling harsh and testing terrains.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12 Women's, SmartForm C1 premium alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready
- FORK: Cannondale CAAD12, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- HEADSET: Cannondale CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 alloy, 31.8, 6 degree
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 Women's Compact Wing, butted 6061 alloy
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, 11 speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale Si, 50/34T
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium WTS
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion WTS, 700x25c, folding
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1 Women's
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 alloy, 25.4x300mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 794349
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more