Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Canvas Neo 2 Remixte Electric Hybrid Bike 2021
The Cannondale Canvas Neo 2 Remixte Electric Hybrid Bike amalgamates a sturdy but enthusiastic character with powerful motor assistance and a neat aesthetic to be an excellent choice for commuting, running errands and social weekend rides.
The stylish alloy frame and carbon fork grant a lively but comfortable ride while the step-thru format heightens convenience when hopping on and off the bike when running town errands. The frame neatly accommodates the Bosch motor and battery units that combine to offer the rider all of the extra power required for hills or longer rides. The motor assistance level can be easily adjusted by the Purion handlebar unit, and this also provides feedback on metrics such as speed, distance and battery level. The battery has an impressive range, but when it does run low, it can be quickly recharged between rides.
A rear rack, mudguards and lights make riding to work and longer excursions more manageable, even in bad weather while strong wheels and wide tyres handle all manner of road surfaces and conditions with aplomb. Shimano gears change crisply across a wide range of ratios, and hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power, even in the wet.
- A stylish, fast and rugged urban e-bike that is perfect for the daily commute
- The Bosch Performance Line motor delivers up to 250 watts of assistance and 65Nm of torque up to 25kph
- The Bosch PowerTube, 500Wh battery gives up to 89 miles (142km) of use and recharges fully in 4.5 hours with the supplied 4A charger
- Purion handlebar-mounted control unit selects the power assistance level and provides ride and battery charge feedback
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame is robust and reactive and neatly houses the motor and battery
- BallisTec carbon fork dampens vibrations and gives instant steering response
- Upright but sporty riding position is agile but comfortable and the step-thru format makes it easy to get on and off
- Included rear rack, lights and mudguards equip the bike for daily duty in all conditions
- Strong WTB STX i30 wheelset and wide tyres give a surefooted and confident ride
- Shimano 9-speed gears provide plenty of range for riding on the flat and up the hills
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are powerful and precise
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 65Nm torque
- Motor Weight: 3.2kg
- Range: 89 miles / 142km
- Battery Power: 500Wh
- Charge Time: 4.5 hours from flat to 100% with the supplied standard 4A charger
- Herrmans H-Black MR4 front light
- Supernova E3 Tail Light
- Tubus Wingee mudguards
- Rear pannier rack (8kg maximum capacity per side)
|Frame||Cannondale Remixte, SmartForm C2 alloy, SAVE, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, motor protection, lock mount|
|Fork||Cannondale BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, OutFront 55mm offset, post mount disc, 15x110mm thru-axle, hidden cable routing|
|Headset||Cannondale Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm diameter, 0° angle|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 9° sweep, 740mm width|
|Grips||Cannondale Locking Grips|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio M4000, 9-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Acera M3000, 9-speed|
|Chain||Shimano HG93, 9-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38 tooth chainring|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion 2.0|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano MT400 12x148mm thru-axle / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion 2.0|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis DTR-1, 29 x 2.25” - clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis DTR-1, 29 x 2.25” - clincher|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo Urban|
|Seatpost||Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.6, 350mm (S-M), 400mm (L-XL)|
|Range||Up to 89 miles / 142km depending on assistance level used and riding conditions|
|Charge time||4.5 hours from flat to 100% with the supplied standard 4A charger|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line 250W|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube, 500Wh|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.