Cannondale F-Si 1 Carbon Hi-Mod Mountain Bike 2018
The Cannondale F-Si 1 Carbon Hi-Mod Mountain Bike 2018 packs an XC punch thanks to its top-level components and the attention to detail that Cannondale has shown in honing this bike's versatile geometry.
Cannondale's Ai, their Asymmetrically Integrated Drivetrain System, allows them to create bikes with ultra-short chainstays for traction, handling and stiffness, without any of the usual compromises in clearance or limited chainring options. The frame itself is constructed from BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, making it ultra-stiff, strong and responsive. For the fork, Cannondale has employed their iconic Lefty 2.0 Carbon fork, which offers 100mm of travel and its XLoc lockout allows you to put the power down when you need to.
XC riding at the highest level requires the most responsive shifting that money can buy and that is exactly what Shimano's XTR Di2 11-speed groupset provides. Electronic shifting provides hair-trigger shifting and self-trimming gearing, ensuring you always find the ideal gear.
Shimano also provides the brakes in the form of their XT hydraulic disc brakes. To truly feel at one with your bike, you need confidence-inspiring stopping power. The XT disc brakes provide just this, while the Ice Tech rotors gift greater heat dissipation, which reduces brake fade on especially long and rigorous descents.
Cannondale's CZero carbon wheels integrate perfectly with the Lefty suspension. Their 29R size provides fast rolling and stable riding and their low weight adds a feeling of agility - making them a superb XC wheelset. Combined here with the Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin tyres, these wheels ensure traction, speed and puncture protection across an extensive range of terrain.
- Cannondale's premium BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame construction optimises low weight and stiffness while also featuring a geometry that is ready to tackle to toughest XC courses
- Light, fast and agile CZero SL Carbon wheels embody XC performance
- The iconic Lefty 2.0 Carbon fork with 100mm of travel, keeps you comfortable over the rough stuff and big drops
- Shimano's XT Di2 electronic shifting will revolutionise the way you approach your XC riding for the better
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale F-Si Asymmetric BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon SPEED SAVE PF30A 1.5 Si Head Tube
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 Carbon 100mm XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote Offset - 50mm (S) 55mm (M-X)
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C1 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 -5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale CZero flat Carbon 760mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XT 160/160mm Ice Tech Rotors
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XT 160/160mm Ice Tech Rotors
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR Di2 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano XT Di2 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si Ai BB30 SpideRing 32T
- CASSETTE: Shimano XT 11-42 11-speedd
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: Cannondale CZero SL Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon Tubeless Ready 28hole 23mm ID Ai Offset Rear
- HUBS: CZero Straight Pull Lefty 60 front 39-point engagement rear 28h (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II TiRox Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale F-Si SAVE Carbon 27.2x400mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 688342
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more