Cannondale F-Si 2 Carbon Hi-Mod Mountain Bike 2017
Introducing the Cannondale F-Si 2 Carbon Hi-Mod Mountain Bike 2017 - a bike truly ready for XC performance and fun. Cannondale's Ai, their Asymmetrically Integrated Drivetrain System, allows them to create bikes with ultra-short chainstays for traction, handling and stiffness, without any of the usual compromises in clearance or limited chainring options.
The frame itself is constructed from BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, making it ultra-stiff, strong and responsive. For the fork, Cannondale has employed their iconic Lefty 2.0 fork, which offers 100mm of travel and its XLoc lockout allows you to put the power down when you need to.
Shimano - the go-to name for gearing - provide the gearing in the form of their one-by XT/XTR groupset. This high-quality mechanical groupset features an 11-42 cassette that is ready to power you up and over the steepest gradients.
Making the most of your time on the trail requires full confidence in your brakes so the use of Magura's MT-RACE hydraulic disc brakes with Storm SL will be welcomed by those looking to push their riding to the limits.
The 29R Cannondale CZero SL Carbon wheels provide fast rolling and stable riding and their low weight adds a feeling of agility - making them a superb XC wheelset. Combined here with the Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin tyres, these wheels ensure traction, speed and puncture protection across an extensive range of terrain.
- Cannondale's premium BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon frame construction optimises low weight and stiffness while also featuring a geometry that is ready to tackle the toughest XC courses
- Light, fast and agile CZero SL Carbon wheels embody XC performance
- The iconic Lefty 2.0 fork with 100mm of travel, keeps you comfortable over the rough stuff and big drops
- Shimano's XT/XTR shifting is reliable and responsive
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale F-Si Asymmetric BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon SPEED SAVE PF30A 1.5 Si Head Tube
- FORK: Cannondale Lefty 2.0 100mm XLR Isolated Damper Technology with XC+ tune and XLoc remote Offset - 50mm (S) 55mm (M-X)
- HEADSET: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- STEM: Cannondale C1 6061 Alloy 1.5 31.8 -5 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C1 flat carbon 760mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Magura MT-RACE w/ Storm SL Rotors 180/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Magura MT-RACE w/ Storm SL Rotors 180/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: NA
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR Shadow Plus 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano XT 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG601 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si Ai BB30 SpideRing 32T
- CASSETTE: Shimano XT 11-42 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: Cannondale CZero SL Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon Tubeless Ready 28hole 23mm ID Ai Offset Rear
- HUBS: Cannondale Lefty 60 front CZero rear (Ai Offset dish - Rear)
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 folding tubeless ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II STN Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale F-Si SAVE 2 Carbon 27.2x400mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 688370
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more