Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale F-Si HM Limited Edition Mountain Bike
The Cannondale F-Si HM Mountain Bike is light and agile yet stable, able to climb, descend and navigate fast technical singletrack with equal aplomb. The limited-edition colourway offers a sleek and stealthy aesthetic, and at the core is the BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon frame that's lightweight and durable. It's paired with a Lefty Ocho Carbon 100mm travel fork, and together they ensure a responsive, agile ride with bump-smoothing suspension. Further contributing to a comfortable ride are the SAVE Micro-suspension flex zones that will absorb shock and, consequently, minimise fatigue.
OutFront Steering Geometry is another key aspect, bringing stability when required but keeping the feel nimble and fast. An Ai (Asymmetric Integration) offset drivetrain with shorter chainstays not only improves traction but keeps clearance high for both wide tyres and mud.
Shimano's XTR components take care of both shifting and braking, with the 1x12-speed drivetrain giving you a gear for every scenario - be that when climbing, descending or sprinting. Hydraulic brakes are confidence-inspiring in their power and modulation, no matter if it's dry and dusty or wet and muddy. Within the 29" wheels there's a Cannondale Wheel Sensor that records your ride data with incredible accuracy. Link it to the Cannondale App to sync rides, view stats and gain access to other information.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon: Cannondale's premium high-strength, high-stiffness carbon construction. An advanced blend of intermediate, high, and ultra-high-modulus fibres yields a frame that’s extremely light, durable, and lively
- SAVE Micro-suspension: Flex zones and directional carbon layup allow the rear triangle and seat tube to absorb shock for better traction, higher speeds and minimised fatigue, whether seated or standing
- Speed release thru-axles: The slotted dropout design lets the axle stay in the hub for quicker, easier wheel changes. Compatible with standard 148x12 thru-axle hubs
- Proprietary Ai (Asymmetric Integration) offset drivetrain delivers super short chainstays for climb-winning traction and agile handling, without sacrificing mud/tyre clearance or limiting you to single ring set-ups
- Confidently stable on hectic descents, yet quick and nimble everywhere else - OutFront Steering Geometry gives you the best of both worlds
- Cannondale Wheel Sensor: Delivers accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App
- Shimano XTR drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
|Frame||Cannondale all-new, F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30A, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru-axle, Ai Offset|
|Fork||Cannondale all-new Lefty Ocho Carbon, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset|
|Headset||Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cannondale Alloy PressFit30|
|Stem||Cannondale C1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale C1 Flat, Carbon, 8-degree sweep, 760mm|
|Grips||Cannondale Locking Grips|
|Front Brake||Shimano XTR Race, hydraulic disc 160mm Ice Tech rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XTR Race, hydraulic disc 160mm Ice Tech rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano XTR Race hydraulic disc, carbon lever|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XTR, Shadow Plus, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XTR, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano XTR, 10-51, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30 w/X-Sync© SpideRing, 34T|
|Chain||Shimano XTR, 12-speed|
|Front Wheel||Cannondale Lefty 60 hub / Stan's NoTubes Crest S1, 32h, tubeless-ready rim / HollowGram, double-butted straight pull spokes|
|Rear Wheel||Cannondale HollowGram 148x12 hub with DT Swiss internals / Stan's NoTubes Crest S1, 32h, tubeless-ready rim / HollowGram, double-butted straight pull (Ai Offset dish) spokes|
|Front Tyre||Schwalbe Racing Ray 29 x 2.25", tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip compound, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Flat Race, titanium rails|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C1 full carbon, 27.2 x 350/400mm|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.