Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Moterra Neo 3+ Electric Mountain Bike 2021
With a powerful motor and reliable battery, a light and responsive carbon frame and big-hitting suspension, the Cannondale Moterra Neo 3+ Electric Mountain Bike tackles any manner of off-road terrain, no matter the severity or technicality, with consummate ease.
The carbon front triangle is laterally stiff and lightweight to give a reactive ride quality and neatly hosts the Bosch Performance Line CX motor and partnering battery that combine to deliver up to 250 watts and 85Nm of assistance to the rider. This level of power is complemented by the motor’s intuitive Extended Boost feature that detects from pedalling patterns when a quick boost of power is required to get over particularly challenging terrain. The battery offers long service on a single charge, but when it does run low, it is quickly recharged from flat in just 4.9 hours.
The RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock and RockShox 35 Gold RL fork both offer 160mm of plush suspension and combine to heighten composure, traction and line accuracy over even the harshest of trails. A modern geometry format and Proportional Response Tuned suspension configuration ensures balanced handling, regardless of rider height and strength.
Strong wheels and high volume tyres roll over any terrain without issue while SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed gears change with crispness and grant a tremendous range of ratios for riding any climb or descent alike. SRAM hydraulic disc brakes give modulated and powerful stopping power to increase confidence through any turn, even in the wet.
- Max Assist: 250w / 85Nm, up to a speed of 25 km/h
- Motor Weight: 2.9kg
- Range: 108km / 67 miles
- Battery Power: 635Wh
- Charge Time: 4.9 hours from flat to 100% with the standard 4A charger
- An e-mountain bike with limitless capability for riding over any off-road terrain, no matter how demanding, again and again.
- Bosch Performance Line CX motor gives up to 250 watts and 85Nm of torque of assistance
- Extended Boost feature of the motor intuitively gives extra assistance over tough obstacles
- Bosch PowerTube 625Wh battery gives an extended range and is quickly rechargeable
- Full carbon front frame triangle is light but stiff and strong
- RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock and SmartForm alloy swing arm give 160mm of metered suspension
- RockShox 35 Gold RL fork offers 160mm of plush travel
- Modern geometry, short chainstays and Proportional Response Tuned suspension configuration combine to give poise, traction and reactivity
- Strong wheels and grippy tyres manage a full spectrum of trail conditions with aplomb
- SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed gears are accurate and provide a vast range
- SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc brakes offer composed and precise stopping power
- TransX dropper post allows for extra control on technical descents
|Frame||Cannondale BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension with 160mm of travel, removable downtube battery, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, 160mm travel, DebonAir, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select, DebonAir, adjustable rebound, 160mm travel|
|Headset||Cannondale integrated sealed bearing, tapered|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 3D forged 6061 alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7° rise|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm width|
|Front Brake||SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc, 4-piston, 220mm Centerline rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc, 4-piston, 200mm Centerline rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM SX Eagle, single click, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1210, 11-50, 12-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-bike with custom Ai offset, 160mm, 34T|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB ST i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready, 27.5" (Size S), 29" (Size M ,L, XL) / Hub - Formula DC-511, 15x110mm thru-axle / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB ST i29 TCS, 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready, 27.5" (Size S), 29" (Size M ,L, XL) / Hub - Formula DC-1248, 12x148mm thru-axle / Spokes - DT Swiss Champion|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5" x 2.6" (Size S,), 29 x 2.6" (Size M, L, XL), 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Minion DHII, 27.5" x 2.6" (Size S,), 29 x 2.6" (Size M, L, XL), 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails|
|Seatpost||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Range||108km / 67 miles|
|Charge time||4.9 hours from flat to 100% with the standard 4A charger|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX 250W|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 625Wh|