Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Moterra Neo 4 Electric Mountain Bike 2022
The Cannondale Moterra Neo 4 Electric Bike is a steadfast all-mountain steed, performing admirably across any severity of trail, uphill or down. It utilises the Shimano STEPS EP8 motor system to deliver smooth and powerful pedalling assistance when the riding is most challenging, and its partnering battery grants an exceptional range, propelling the rider for up to 75 miles at a time. An intuitive switch controls the motor's assistance level while riding and even activates a walk assist mode for those "hike-a'bike" moments. In addition, an easy-to-read handlebar-mounted display is added to the motor system, which delivers information on speed, battery level, power mode and more.
The lightweight and robust aluminium frame delivers a lively ride sensation and ingrates the rear RockShox rear suspension unit within a smooth and progressive four-bar linkage format. The matching RockShox 35 Silver R suspension fork uses its 150mm of travel to increase line accuracy and control when the going gets rough. A trail riding inspired geometry links the frame and fork, delivering balance, poise and composure whatever the terrain.
Rugged 29" wheels shod with broad, 2.6" wide tyres guarantee grip when the pace is fast. These wheels are propelled by a SRAM 12-speed drivetrain that gives a vast range of gear ratios. Hydraulic disc brakes are charged with the stopping duties, and these perform admirably in all conditions. A dropper seatpost completes the build, affording extra agility on rapid, technical downhills.
- A versatile electric all-mountain bike that’s perfect for conquering any trail and all-day adventures
- A smooth and powerful Shimano STEPS EP8 motor system provides reliable pedalling assistance across the toughest terrain
- The motor is powered by the 630Wh battery with a range of up to 75 miles
- The battery is neatly concealed inside the down tube of the frame
- An easy-to-use switch unit changes the motor assist mode
- An easy-to-read handlebar mounted display allows tracking of speed, battery level, power mode and more
- The motor walk assist mode aids when the trails aren’t rideable
- The motor system can link wirelessly to the smartphone app to perform updates and system customisation
- A SmartForm C2 aluminium frame is light, robust and delivers a lively ride
- The frame integrates a RockShox damping unit within a four-bar linkage setup to deliver 150mm of plush suspension
- The rear suspension has a Proportional Response action that’s tailored to the frame size to ensure every rider experiences the same performance
- A RockShox 35 Silver R suspension fork delivers 150mm of travel for more accurate control and line precision
- Trail-riding geometry guarantees control and efficiency across everything from rolling hills to hardcore singletrack
- Fast-rolling 29" large-volume tires on strong wheels afford composure and traction when the trails get technical
- The SRAM 12-speed gear configuration delivers a huge range of ratios
- Hydraulic disc brakes afford powerful and consistent stopping power whatever the weather
- An added dropper seatpost grants extra control on fast descents
- Max Assist: 85Nm torque
- Motor Weight: 2.6kg
- Range: 75 miles / 125km (depending on rider weight, riding conditions and power level selected)
- Battery Power: 630Wh
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy, 150mm travel, Cannondale Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Silver R, 150mm travel, Solo Air, 15x110mm stealth thru-axle, tapered steerer, 51mm offset|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe Select R, DebonAir|
|Headset||Cannondale integrated sealed bearing, tapered|
|Stem||Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm width|
|Front Brake||TRP Slate G4 4 Piston hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||TRP Slate G4 4 Piston hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||TRP hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1210, SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed|
|Crankset||FSA E-Bike, 165mm, SRAM Eagle, 34T Steel|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i25 TCS, 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / Spokes - Stainless steel, 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i25 TCS, 29”, 32h, tubeless-ready / Hub - Shimano MT400, 12x148mm thru-axle / Spokes - Stainless steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", 60TPI Exo, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", 60TPI Exo, clincher|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo XC|
|Seatpost||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Cannondale Wheel Sensor|
|Range||75 miles / 125km (depending on rider weight, riding conditions and power level selected)|
|Ui/Remote||Shimano SC-EM800, Bluetooth enabled|
|Battery||Shimano BT-E8036, 630Wh|
|Charger||Shimano Battery Charger 2A|