Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics. Click here to see how we’ll deliver your bike or collect in-store.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Click here to learn more and claim.
Cannondale Moterra Neo 5 E-Mountain Bike 2021
Bringing together the capabilities of an all-mountain bike and the assisted power of a Shimano STEPS E7000 drive system, you'll be able to hit the trails hard on the Cannondale Moterra Neo 5 E-Mountain Bike. Whether it's fast-flowing singletrack or steep technical ascents, this bike will tackle it with aplomb, making every ride more fun and less effort.
The frame is constructed from SmartForm C2 alloy and uses Cannondale Tuned Suspension; 150mm of travel, delivered specifically for e-MTBs to ensure traction and a smooth ride, and this is paired with 140mm of travel in the SR Suntour XCR fork. Dialled Trail Handling is in no small part responsible for the fun, agile ride feel and precision, and incorporates a progressive geometry and short chainstays, designed for fast-rolling, grippy 29" wheels, inspiring the confidence to attack any terrain.
Cannondale has included a Shimano STEPS E7000 drive unit that's powerful while ensuring the ride feels natural, and it uses a 504Wh e-Tube battery for some serious range. The sealed cover keeps the elements out for reliable performance regardless of the conditions. A switch unit on the handlebar lets you take control of the power and there's a display so you can see all the information you need, including speed, battery level and mode.
- New C2 aluminium frame
- Cannondale Tuned Suspension optimised for e-MTBs; the tuned 4-bar link suspension delivers 150mm of travel, with a crisp pedalling feel, grippy traction on the climbs and supple smoothness on the descents
- Dialled Trail Handling - proper trail-riding frame geometry and true trail-ready components make this rig a blast on everything from rolling hills to hardcore singletrack
- LockR Pivot thru-axle pivot system creates a rock-solid connection between both sides of the swingarm
- True all-mountain capability with the integrated power and reliability of the Shimano STEPS E7000 drive system, and a range up to 100km (60mi), means you can simply ride anything – again and again
- Shimano's easy-to-use switch unit lets you change assist modes without ever taking your hands from the bars, while the easy-to-read display gives all the important information
- Fast-rolling 29” large-volume tyres, wide handlebars, a huge gear range and top-quality finishing kit
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C2 alloy, Cannondale Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube, 150mm travel|
|Rear Shock||X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rebound and Lockout|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR LO Boost 29, 140mm travel, 15mm thru axle, tapered alloy steerer|
|Headset||Integrated Sealed Bearing, tapered|
|Stem||Cannondale 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8mm, 7°|
|Handlebar||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm RT10 rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed|
|Crankset||FSA Shimano E-Bike, 165mm, FSA Megatooth, 34T|
|Chain||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Front Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready / hub - Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless-ready / hub - Shimano MT400 12x148 / spokes - Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Front Tyre||WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3", DNA Compound, Comp Level, 30TPI|
|Rear Tyre||WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3", DNA Compound, Comp Level, 30TPI|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo XC|
|Seatpost||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)|
|Drive Unit||Shimano STEPS DU-E7000 250W|
|Battery||Shimano STEPS BT-E8035, 504Wh|
|Display||Shimano SC-E7000, Bluetooth connected|
|Charger||Shimano Battery Charger 2A|
|Extras||Pre-installed light cables|